Report non-compliance

Last update: 15 February 2022

Please use this form to report concerns about an individual or an organisation that you believe is not meeting Child Safe Scheme or Working with Children Check obligations.

This form can be used to report concerns about non-compliance with the Child Safe Scheme, or Working with Children Check requirements such as:

  • A person is working in child-related work without a Working with Children Check
  • A person is barred and is continuing to work in child-related work
  • An organisation is not removing barred or interim barred workers from child-related work
  • An organisation is not ensuring child-related workers have a Working with Children Check

We don't deal directly with complaints or concerns about the risk of harm to individual children. To report suspected child abuse or neglect contact the Child Protection Helpline on 132 111 (TTY 1800 212 936).

Report your concern

Details of the person or organisation you have concerns about, and the nature of your concerns

This is to report a concern about...

Person of concern

Organisation of concern

Would you like to leave your details - so we can contact you if necessary?

Reporter's details

6 + 6 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Was this page helpful?
Your rating will help us improve the website
Back to top