Statutory out-of-home care and adoption

We oversee statutory out-of-home care and adoption services in NSW, helping to keep children safe when they're unable to live at home.

suburban street

To provide statutory out-of-home care or adoption services in NSW, agencies must first be accredited by the Children's Guardian. Agencies that are accredited to provide statutory out-of-home care are known as designated agencies.

Was this page helpful?
Your rating will help us improve the website
Back to top