Forms to notify the Office of the Children’s Guardian of placement and agency updates.
As of 1 March 2020, these allegations must be reported to the Reportable Conduct team. If you have any questions about changes to the Reportable Conduct Scheme, please contact us on (02) 8219 3800 or email@example.com
A designated agency must notify the Office of the Children’s Guardian when:
- it places a child or young person in emergency care arrangements, other than statutory foster care or residential care, within 24 hours of the placement
- it develops a plan to transition the child or young person from the emergency care arrangement to a permanent care arrangement
- a non-home based emergency care placement has ceased
- there are changes to the agency’s Principal Officer or agency contact details
- there is a death of a child or young person in statutory out-of-home care placed with the agency
- a child under 12 years of age is placed in residential statutory out-of-home care with the agency, and if the placement with the agency ceases before the child turns 12.
Submission instructions are contained within the forms.