End-of-quarter NSW Residential Care Workers register statistics – 31 December 2022.
On this page
These are the second quarterly figures. Go-live date was 18 July 2022.
The data refers to currently engaged workers (recorded with an 'engaged' status on the register).
- 18 of 65 NGO agencies are Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations
- 37 of 65 NGO agencies are accredited for Residential Care
- NGO agencies manage 89% of all currently engaged workers
- 28% of current engagements are staff sourced from Labour Hire agencies. These sit across 26 agencies
- 68% of current engagements are Back Capture* entries
- 7% of currently engaged individuals identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- 63% of currently engaged individuals identify as female, 37% as male, 0.6% as X
- 14% of individual workers have multiple agency associations**, across 40 agencies
* Back Capture engagements are those which had commenced prior to Register launch
** Multiple agency associations means the worker is engaged by more than one agency
Latest quarter detailed statistics
31 December 2022
Workers engaged by DCJ or NGO
Some workers are engaged by both the DCJ and an NGO.
% and number of workers engaged through labour hire
% and number of workers with multiple agency associations